Start DateVenue1 Week2 Weeks
|Request a date||Dubai||£ 2,200||£ 3,500|
Most markets and industries are operating in an increasingly crowded market space. For many, the option of further reducing price to compete is simply not an option. Survival in today’s market place is dependent on many more elements than price alone. You have to be able to differentiate yourself and your products and services to survive. In a message overloaded market place…your messages have to cut through.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
• Understand the importance of managing change to improve performance;
• Differentiate institutions from organizations;
• Describe the basic procedures for identifying and resolving; institutional/organizational constraints
• Identify and explain key lessons from actual experiences in change management programs within developing country perspective
What is a Key Account?
• Targeting and identifying your market place
• The elements of persuasion
• Creating compelling communications
• Differentiating your offer
The Buying Model
• Buying psychology what influences the buying pr ocess?
• Short and long term buying cycles
• Decision making processes
• I dentifying and satisfying objective and subjective needs
• What is added value and why is this so often confused with reducing margins?
• Identifying value drivers
• What to do what to say
• Managing nerves
• Dealing with gatekeepers and blockers
Maintaining Client Engagement
*Course fee is not inclusive of VAT