|Request a date - Jul 27 2016||Lagos||3 days||₦ 126,000|
|Request a date - Nov 23 2016||Lagos||3 days||₦ 126,000|
Communication is a skill taken largely for granted, yet it is both fundamental and essential for every successful organisation. Research shows that we transmit a large proportion of our communication messages through our non-verbal channels. So what does your body language say to other people? How can you read the gestures and movements made by others? As a result of attending this course and mastering its techniques you will gain a greater understanding of the power of effective communication by strengthening your skills which operate at the psychological and physiological levels.
- Interact with an individual who displays a specific primary communication style.
- Identify the four types of secondary communication style.
- Interact with an individual who displays a specific secondary communication style.
- Identify the types of nonverbal communication.
- Apply guidelines to establish credibility.
- Avoid using jargon when building positive relationships.
- Provide positive verbal feedback in a business scenario.
- List the steps for providing positive feedback.
- Ensuring that our message is put across clearly and effectively.
- Understand human communication and the way we learn.
- Putting across our message successfully and influencing others.
- What makes us individuals - how we process differently.
- How people listen.
- Reading other people's behaviour.
- Responding to and influencing other's behaviour.
- Building rapport for effective relationships.
- Re-positioning our relations through behaviour.
Putting it into Practice
- Awareness of how we come across to others.
- Monitoring and adapting body language.
- Adapting and maximising our voice-use and speech.
- Learning powerfully effective talking techniques.
*Course fee is not inclusive of VAT