|Request a date - Aug 18 2017||Lagos||3 days||₦ 157,500|
|Request a date - Nov 03 2017||Lagos||3 days||₦ 157,500|
Leading an audit team requires a great deal knowledge, but it also requires dedication, efficiency, and effective leadership skills. Now audit leaders today need the skills to lead with confidence so that every project runs smoothly.
- Master project management techniques through effective planning, organisational techniques and expecting the unexpected.
- Learn eight simple planning tools that ensure success.
- How to control the audit by using well-established supervisory, communication and time-management techniques.
- Identify six steps of effective delegation
- How to train auditors to perform assigned tasks, solve problems, and document audits properly.
IPPF for the Auditor in Charge
- Apply IPPF Standards to the role of the auditor in charge (AIC)
- Recall the core elements of the IPPF.
- Recognise how the IPPF Standards relate to the AIC role.
The Role of an Auditor in Charge
- The qualities required to be an effective auditor in charge
- The responsibilities of an AIC
- Leadership qualities desired in a leader
- Knowledge and skills required of an Audit
Planning the Audit
Audit Programs and Staffing
Reviewing Work papers
Audit Concerns and Report
The Exit Conference
Wrapping Up the Audit
Appraising Staff Performance
*Course fee is not inclusive of VAT