|Request a date - Mar 15 2017||Lagos||3 days||₦ 157,500|
|Request a date - Jun 09 2017||Lagos||3 days||₦ 157,500|
|Oct 04 2017 - Oct 06 2017||Lagos||3 days||₦ 157,500|
This advanced CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Customer Relationship Management course builds on your knowledge of CRM fundamentals and takes you beyond an overview. You will learn how to articulate a viable CRM for your enterprise and assess your corporate CRM needs thus generating value addition for your company. Each delegate would also learn how to transform and expand surface-level customer service into a vibrant and productive relationship management value proposition.
As part of the delivery of the course, we would examine preferred methods of processing and integrating high-volume CRM data, to enhance your understanding of who your customers are and why they are so important today. Other issues the course will concentrate on include data mining strategies, predicting customer behaviour using CRM and applying CRM concepts to effective business decision-making.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
• Develop mission-critical CRM plans for your organisation
• Fine tune your CRM plan keeping in mind your company’s special needs and your customers expectations
• Assess evolving CRM technology and it’s relevance to your company
• Monitor on-going developments in the field of CRM as they apply to your company
• Manage CRM initiatives and their role in strategic planning and development
• Customer Relationship Management concepts
• Constituents of a good CRM strategy
• Implementation challenges
• Developing a customer strategy
• Customer Lifestyle Management and Lifetime Value
• CRM Technology
• Operational CRM
• Analytical CRM
• Collaborative CRM
• CRM Project Management
• Building a business case for CRM
E-Reader Not Included.
*Course fee is not inclusive of VAT