|Request a date - Feb 17 2017||Lagos||5 days||₦ 210,000|
|Request a date - May 26 2017||Lagos||5 days||₦ 210,000|
|Request a date - Jul 14 2017||Lagos||5 days||₦ 210,000|
As Internal auditing is a vital part of Quality Management systems, this course focuses on how to help internal auditor critically assess the methods by which internal auditing can be carried out and how the function can best partner with senior management, risk units and business-lines to provide accurate, independent assurance.
- Understand the organisation, planning and control of internal auditing
- Relate to the current philosophy and practice
- Realise and manage the behavioural implications of internal auditing
- Appreciate the essential techniques to be used
- The audit process
- Preparation/checklist development
- Gathering evidence of conformance
- Types of audit
- Observation, sampling and interviewing
- Audit objectives
- Reporting audit findings
- Challenges of audit reporting
- Who are the reports really for?
- How do you know a good report when you see one?
- What Management expect – recent survey of chief executives
- IIA Professional standards
- The need for reports with impact
- Audit responsibilities
- Verifying corrective action
E-Reader Not Included.
*Course fee is not inclusive of VAT