|Request a date - Aug 26 2016||Lagos||3 days||₦ 126,000|
|Request a date - Nov 25 2016||Lagos||3 days||₦ 126,000|
In several industries, especially service, industrial equipment and project based, presentations play a vital part in representing final product or service quality. Knowledge, credibility, and assurance are immediately apparent when presenting, and many customers treat a presentation as a reliable indicator. Presentations and public speaking skills are not limited to certain special people - anyone can give a good presentation, or perform public speaking to a professional and impressive standard.
• Exploring the strengths and weaknesses of the way you normally communicate.
• Adapting your communication style to deal confidently with a particular person.
• Adapting your style and behaviour to best suit a situation.
• Clearly identifying and planning what you want to achieve from a situation.
• Breaking out of your own personal comfort zone and coming across with real impact to influence a person or a situation.
• Understanding the different interpretations of self confidence
• Master breathing and relaxation techniques to control shyness and fear
• Learn techniques for public speaking and how to 'feel' the audience
• Develop a personal presentation inventory.
• Understand the guidelines for designing and delivering visuals effectively
• Projecting a positive and confident image
• Develop body language and non-verbal communication to gain control
• Develop and control Eye contact, facial expression, gestures, movement, appearance, and voice.
• Improve communication styles and listening skills
• How to view past experiences that have sabotaged your confidence
• Controlling nervous energy
• Evaluate personal strengths
• How to introduce ideas to remember
• Identify quality presentation standards
E-Reader Not Included.
*Course fee is not inclusive of VAT