|Request a date - Feb 17 2017||Lagos||3 days||₦ 157,500|
|Request a date - Jun 16 2017||Lagos||3 days||₦ 157,500|
Building and sustaining customers confidence has become more important than it used be for financial brands in the problematic regime of economic uncertainties. Financial organisations have been the worst hit in the global economic crisis with a growing apathy amongst the target market. Interestingly, identifying the key differential advantages in a financial product/service has been a major challenge for users particularly in the developing market.
This course is focusing on current and future marketing needs of both the financial services organisations and the users of such services.
- This course will expose participants to the value of creativity in developing and marketing financial services and products.
- Participants will understand the value of marketing strategies.
- How can the value of marketing strategies be effectively used in addressing the current and future needs of their organisations.
The course will look at the following areas:
- Fundamentals of marketing and financial services.
- Understanding and managing product life-cycle of financial products.
- Key issues in consumer segmentation and consumer profiling for financial services products.
- Building financial brand equity and the brand health.
- Evaluating Return on Marketing Investment in financial services marketing.
- Simplicity & Creativity in financial products development.
- Developing and implementing promotional strategies for financial products.
- Market research in financial services marketing
- Case studies
E-Reader Not Included.
*Course fee is not inclusive of VAT