|Request a date - Jan 11 2017||Lagos||3 days||₦ 126,000||
|Request a date - May 03 2017||Lagos||3 days||₦ 126,000||
|Request a date - Oct 04 2017||Lagos||3 days||₦ 126,000||
To arrange an alternative date for this course, please select the following:
“There is no traffic jams along the extra mile”; ROGER STAUBACH (Famous business man and Dallas Cowboys Quarterback).
Excellent customer service is a key differentiator when you choose where to place your business. It is not only commercially sound to deliver service excellence - it also creates a great working environment.
This facilitated course will help you to build on your existing skills, confidently resolve any challenging situations and take away practical, simple and effective tools and models that will immediately improve the service levels you and your department provide.
• Provide exceptional customer service that achieves results and gets noticed
• Adopt the skills and techniques that routinely deliver positive customer experiences
• Deal effectively with difficult customers and turn complaints into opportunities
• Contribute to a customer-centric culture and achieve greater customer satisfaction
• Demonstrate a positive, professional approach with internal and external customers
How your Role ties with the general objective of your organization
• Delivering Service Excellence
• Why are we here?
• Providing services to customers
Understanding your customers
• Know your customer
• Meeting, managing and exceeding customer expectations
• The expectations of your customers
• Changing expectations
• Steps in the customer service process
• Customer loyalty
• Who's after my customers
E-Reader Not Included.
*Course fee is not inclusive of VAT