|Request a date - Jan 25 2017||Lagos||3 days||₦ 126,000|
|Request a date - Jul 26 2017||Lagos||3 days||₦ 126,000|
In this competitive scenario where there is immense demand for people and the talent pool is shrinking, Human Resource Management plays a vital role in an organization. Recruitment and Retention of employees is becoming a challenge as well as a concern area for all HR Managers. As some world economy is booming, HR managers will be experiencing tough times ahead in hiring and retaining talent. Hence, it is an integral part of HRM to help employees plan their careers as well as develop talents that the organisation can benefit from.
- Increased retention (and lower costs of recruiting).
- Match organizational needs with the best candidates.
- Optimized use of existing talent resources.
- Increased productivity.
- Make Individual career paths better-aligned with broad needs of the organization.
- Boost morale and increase productivity.
- Improve workplace engagement.
- Encourage employees to take active roles in career development.
- Keep employees' sights focused on future positions and roles within the organization.
- Increase value of each employee to employer.
- The Two Faces of Career Management
- Formalized Career Development
- Technology Integrates Career Management Processes
- Career Management Benefits
- Individual Development Planning
- Compensation Systems and Firm Performance
- Performance Management Systems
- Human Resource Management and the Law
- Employee Benefits
- Training and Development
- Employee and Labour Relations
*Course fee is not inclusive of VAT