|Request a date - May 26 2017||Lagos||3 days||₦ 157,500|
|Sep 25 2017 - Sep 27 2017||Lagos||3 days||₦ 157,500|
The various sources of income in banking and some other financial service providers are thinning out due to competitive rivalry while insurance providers do not have access to the volume of customers that bank do. Hence the need for various players within the Financial service industry to leverage one another infrastructure, customer base and products to deal with the challenge of expanding income stream.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
• You will have good working knowledge of the business model (bancassurance) that best harness these opportunities.
• You will know the different partnership arrangements within the model that will best suit your organisation and business environment.
• You would have acquired the requisite knowledge for detail analysis and implementation of the business model to the advantage of your organisation.
Understanding the term ‘BANCASSURANCE”
• Evolution of Bancassurance
• Bancassurance today
Trend in financial service industry
Bancassurance as change management tool
• The banker’s perspective
• The insurer’s perspective
The Bancassurance business model
• The key types of model
• Key features of models
• Modes of operation
Benefits to all participant
• Benefit to the bank, Insurer and Customer
• Benefit to the legislator/government
Implementing Bancassurance (The Process)
• Strategic analysis
• Product development
• Effective remuneration and incentive Scheme design
• Operational procedure
Critical Success Factor
• Legal frame work
• Distribution channel
• Brand &IT
• Customer behavior
E-Reader Not Included.
*Course fee is not inclusive of VAT