|Request a date - Mar 24 2017||Lagos||3 days||₦ 157,500|
|Request a date - Aug 25 2017||Lagos||3 days||₦ 157,500|
Expanding relevant areas in insurance as tool for risk management will benefit all business managers that have resources that are exposed to risk as a result of their business activities. This course will be very useful and effective for designate Risk Managers and Admin/Human Resources Managers.
• When and how risk becomes a threat, and how to manage it
• How to identify risk by looking at its source
• Looking at risk from the perspective of resource- at-risk thereby informing the best way to manage the risk
• Insurance and its fundamental
• Insurance’s place as support for business activities
• Advantages of using insurance as backup and motivational tool
• The best way to manage insurance relationship and obligations.
• What about Risk?
• The concept of Risk Management
• The process of Risk Management
• The key Sources of Risk
• Types of Risk
• Three key resources exposed to risk
o Human resource
o Financial resource
o Physical resource
• Using the Risk analysis Grid (looking at likelihood and effect)
o Risk treatment options
• Insurance – the risk transfer tool
o What is Insurance?
o Fundamentals options
• The key players and how Insurance works.
• Types of Insurance
• Classes of insurance as applicable to Resources Exposed to Risk
• Concept of Risk Financing
• Why use Insurance for risk management?
• Managing Insurance relationship
E-Reader Not Included.
*Course fee is not inclusive of VAT