|Request a date - May 18 2017||Lagos||3 days||₦ 126,000|
|Oct 17 2017 - Oct 19 2017||Lagos||3 days||₦ 126,000|
Marketing communications has never been this challenging. The business world has adopted the “glocal” approach because all that we used to know have changed and still changing. The way consumers access information is in a state of perpetual flux and this has posed the challenge of creativity, measurability and precision to marketing communications managers more than ever before.
For marketing communications managers to achieve desirable results, they now need to re-appraise their strategies and techniques constantly and ensure that the right ones are chosen the first time – no time for a second chance. Marcomms managers now need to set traditional techniques aside and embrace the new cultures and networks championed by technology.
The core essence of this course is to evaluate known marketing communications strategies and techniques, analyse the new world and strike a balance that will help participants in their daily work life.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
• Evaluate known marketing communications strategies and techniques
• Analyse the new world and strike a balance that will help in daily work life.
• Renew and refresh their knowledge and understanding of marketing communications principles, techniques and tools
• How to choose an appropriate mix
• With successful examples, participants will learn about new media, technology driven media and how they have changed world of marketing communications
• The course will look at the following areas:
• Developing a strategic and structured approach to marketing communications campaign
• Identifying media consumption needs to develop key messages
• Writing briefs and briefing marketing communications agencies
• Core parameters in choosing marketing communications agencies
• Measuring campaign effectiveness
• Understanding new media
• Exploring new media for marketing communications campaigns
• Judging creative strategies, big ideas and creative proposals
• Identifying opportunities in social networks and viral marketing
• Case studies in new media and technology
E-Reader Not Included
*Course fee is not inclusive of VAT