|Request a date - Jul 22 2016||Lagos||5 days||₦ 210,000|
|Request a date - Nov 18 2016||Lagos||5 days||₦ 210,000|
The efficiency and effectiveness of government offices and departments are determined by the degree of performance and the output of their activities in addressing the specific issues in the society they are set to fulfil. Managers in these environments can find themselves in the web of the complex audiences they have to address. Sometimes they can even be within the target audience while they are also the deliverer of services. The complexity and the expectations of the addressable audience is necessarily calling for government offices to take on marketing strategies and tactics in order to be to determine the most effective methods and practices to deliver the expected quality.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
• Appreciate and have a deep and practical knowledge of the fundamentals of marketing as it relates to government offices and departments
• Have an enhanced understanding of the dynamics of target audience in marketing government offices’ programmes
• How to use marketing principles and methods to maintain a healthy balance
• Marketing orientation and a marketing-orientated organisation.
• Fundamentals of marketing and application to government offices and departments.
• Relevant marketing models in public sector marketing.
• The dynamics of Target market & Target audience in marketing for government offices and departments.
• The principle of market segmentation and value proposition
• Developing the marketing mix strategies for government programmes.
• Marketing audit and marketing planning in public sector marketing.
• Integrating marketing into government offices’ business
• Marketing best practices for government offices.
• Case studies
E-Reader Not Included.
*Course fee is not inclusive of VAT