|Request a date - Mar 17 2016||Lagos||3 days||₦ 126,000|
|Request a date - Jul 22 2016||Lagos||3 days||₦ 126,000|
As much as there are marketing subject-matter experts in businesses, it has also become increasingly necessary that managers, regardless of their function, should have a good marketing awareness to be able to appreciate the strategic role marketing plays in driving business growth.
Over the years, marketing managers have been challenged to understand every aspects of the business, particularly finance, in order to contribute better and justify their role within the business. This same thought has made it necessary for all functional managers to know the marketing principles and practices in the simplest form. This will equally position non-marketing managers to build better relationships with their marketing counterparts.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
• In the simplest language possible, participants will have a better understanding of the critical role of marketing in their respective organisations.
• Speak the same language as their marketing counterparts using the skill to jointly build business efficiencies
• Have a better understanding of the role of marketing in building businesses
The course will look at the following areas.
• Marketing and marketing planning
• Market audit
• Market segmentation and consumer profiling
• Consumers and customers
• Brand positioning and brand management
• Marketing mix element and how to develop an appropriate mix.
• Integrated marketing communication
• The role of marketing agencies
• Marketing briefs and agency briefing
• Competition analysis
• Brand equity, brand health and business growth
E-Reader Not Included.
*Course fee is not inclusive of VAT