|Request a date - Mar 04 2016||Lagos||3 days||₦ 157,500|
|Request a date - Jul 08 2016||Lagos||3 days||₦ 157,500|
This course is designed to equip line mangers with the needed skills to effectively manage everyday projects or small- to medium-sized projects and achieve their stated objectives.
At the end of the course delegates will:
- Acquire skills that will enable you to set clear stakeholder expectations and create a communication management plan for any project.
- You will learn how to negotiate for and retain required resources, create a solid team atmosphere, and adopt a successful leadership style for different situations.
- You will learn to manage conflict, set priorities, and use a systematic problem-solving process.
- With the aid of the hands-on case study exercises, you'll learn to create a motivating team atmosphere, delegate effectively, run efficient meetings, and, ultimately, manage your project successfully.
- Setting clear goals
- Identifying Tasks
- Identifying Resources
- The Work Breakdown Structure
- Scheduling and Planning
- Preparing a Basic Schedule
- Float Time
- Scheduling Checklist
- Activity Scheduling
- Planning Tools
- Project Risks Assessment
- Preparing the Final Plan
- The Execution Phase
- Controlling Changes
- Closing out a Project
*Course fee is not inclusive of VAT