|Request a date - Mar 17 2017||Lagos||5 days||₦ 210,000|
|Sep 11 2017 - Sep 15 2017||Lagos||5 days||₦ 210,000|
This course considers management of information and effective communication at times of crisis. We will examine recent crises to illustrate how and why poor management of information and communication has had disastrous effects. On this course, we will treat basic rules together with preparation and training for crisis management, including a crisis checklist, phone lines, spokespersons, conveying the message and training support staff.
- The need for the establishment of house rules to avoid problems.
- Interpretations of "off the record" and how problems can arise from differing interpretations.
- The value of simultaneous communication to all audiences.
- The key information you will need from your clients
- Will they need legal guidance as well as PR advice?
- Timing - the crucial stages
- What information can be stopped from publication and how
- Building a structure for your team to use
- Handling PR Crisis Management Without A Professional
- The Reasons For PR Crisis Management
- Using PR Crisis Management Techniques To Solve A Problem
- Skills And Talent For PR Crisis Management Professionals
- How To Get Started In PR Crisis Management
- Judging Your PR Crisis Management Strengths
*Course fee is not inclusive of VAT