|Request a date - Feb 17 2017||Lagos||5 days||₦ 210,000|
|Request a date - Jul 21 2017||Lagos||5 days||₦ 210,000|
Delegates who participate on this course will discover what public relations really is, how to create your own public relations plan, define your key messages, learn techniques for successful idea generation, how to write a press release, gain press release samples and templates, evaluate your PR and much more.
- Fundamentals of the PR process and PR strategy
- 9 stages of effective PR Planning
- How to understand your current positioning
- Selecting target media
- Idea Generation
- Understanding what journalists want
- Building relationships with particular publications/programme makers
- Knowing when to refer journalists to colleagues and/or the public relations company
- Preparing for major in-house stories
- Responding to industry-wide news and issues
- Honesty, on and off the record comments
E-Reader Not Included.
*Course fee is not inclusive of VAT