|Request a date - Feb 03 2017||Lagos||3 days||₦ 126,000|
|Request a date - May 05 2017||Lagos||3 days||₦ 126,000|
Every organisation at one point or the other has to manage their prospective and existing clients over the phone. Every customer calling your organisation should receive a positive and seamless service that is professional, efficient and responsive. Customers who are handled well will notice the good service, bring more business and hopefully build a long term relationship with you. Customers who are not handled well damage your reputation and take their business to the competition.
- Prepare yourself before you even take call with proper supplies and tools
- Open a conversation by ideally getting to the phone within 3 rings and identifying yourself clearly and positively, with a friendly "smile in your voice"
- Listen carefully by focusing carefully on the caller''s words, tone, and by avoiding interrupting before the other party has finished speaking
- Target questions carefully to clarify what is needed from the caller and to quickly provide answers to any problems or issues
- Clarify a caller''s needs by gentle probing and summarizing helps to quickly appreciate what action is needed, from the call
- Close involves agreeing on any actions and next steps to be taken and always trying to end on a friendly note with the caller
- Projecting a professional image, building rapport, voice presentation skills.
- Customer service essentials
- Understanding the power of the phone and how to use it to influence
- Call planning and follow up
- Active listening techniques, hearing the whole picture.
- Questioning and summarising skills
- Understand the causes of difficult behaviour
- Learn how not to take things personally
- Understand different personalities types
- How to avoid getting into an argument
- Handle and defuse verbal aggression
- Develop ways to deal with difficult people
- Understand different types of behaviour
- Understand verbal and non verbal behaviour and its impact
- Develop assertiveness to reach a win win situation
- Things you do not do when using the phone
*Course fee is not inclusive of VAT